- King C. Gillette Beard Trimmer – regular trimming is vital for healthy beard growth, and our Braun-powered beard trimmer is the perfect tool. Choose from three combs and 11 different length settings to keep your beard at your preferred length
- King C. Gillette Beard & Face Wash – it’s important to keep your beard hydrated for it to stay in good condition, and our beard shampoo is here to help
- King C. Gillette Shave & Edging Razor – if you prefer a goatee or a soul patch to a full-blown hipster beard, you’ll need to use a razor to keep the area around your facial hair clean-shaven and our Shave & Edging Razor can help you to do exactly that
- A shaving brush – brushing your beard throughout the day is especially important if you have oily skin, as it can distribute oil through your beard to keep its texture even
- King C. Gillette Beard Oil – our beard oil features argan oil as a key ingredient to keep your beard looking nourished and feeling soft after trimming or shaving
How Often Should You Wash Your Beard?
Washing your beard regularly keeps your skin and your facial hair in good condition. Use warm water, as well as a dedicated beard wash, and try to get into the habit of washing your beard every time you wash the hair on your head.
You shouldn’t wash your hair every day to prevent it being stripped of its natural oils, and the same applies to your beard – best practice would be a few times a week.
More Beard Care Tips
Follow these beard care tips in addition to your trimming and washing, and you’ll deserve to feel proud of your facial hair:
Skincare is Just as Important as Beard Care
Cleanse, exfoliate and moisturise your face regularly to keep attention on your beard for all the right reasons. A simple skincare routine with these three steps can help to cleanse excess oil and bacteria from your face, remove dead skin cells and flaky or dry skin, and can even stop your beard from feeling so itchy.
Discover more essential steps to add to your morning routine.
Trim Your Beard Neckline
Keeping on top of your beard neckline can help your face and neck to look a lot slimmer, and it can help your whole look to seem more polished. The King C. Gillette Neck Razor is specially designed for shaving over the skin on your neck, so it’s the ideal tool for keeping your beard neckline in check.