What Does a Turkish Barber Do?
- A Turkish barber can offer the ultimate luxury shaving experience: the hot towel shave
- Turkish barbers are well-practised in what they do, so you can expect precision, and a wonderfully soothed feeling on your skin afterwards
- Going to the Turkish barber is an incredible experience every guy should try at least once
What is a Turkish Barber?
A Turkish barber is a particular type of barber, who typically provides other services on top of traditional men’s hairdressing, such as:
- A hot towel shave
- Beard trimming
- Nasal hair waxing
- Singeing fine hair
What Does a Turkish Shave Feel Like?
A Turkish shave can leave you:
- With a face that feels baby-smooth
- Feeling pampered and relaxed
- Feeling like the very best version of you
What is a Turkish Shave?
- A Turkish barber will begin by using steam to open the pores on your face, letting out any impurities such as excess oil, dirt and bacteria
- The barber will then wrap your face in a hot towel to help thoroughly cleanse your skin, making sure it’s as clean as possible for the razor, so you can benefit from a close, clean shave
- Shaving cream (either gel or foam) is applied, before you’re given a close shave, usually using a straight razor
- Another towel is used to pat your face dry and remove any remaining shaving cream
- To finish, aftershave is usually massaged into your face, leaving it feeling soothed, refreshed and smelling great